More Ways to Give
Employer Gift Matching
Check out if your employer matches gifts.
Annual Giving Circles
Volunteer your time and talents or sponsor or attend an event.
You can memorialize or honor a special person by making a gift in their name.
NAP Tax Credits
You can receive Neighborhood Assistance Program tax credits for your donation.
Learn More about NAP Tax Credits
Your planned gift leaves a lasting impact in the lives of UCP Heartland participants.
Learn about books that have a special UCP Heartland connection.
Volunteer your time and talents or sponsor or attend an event
You can make a difference and receive tax benefits at the same time!
The Missouri Department of Economic Development, through the Neighborhood Assistance Program (NAP), supports charitable organizations by allowing qualified persons and businesses to route their tax dollars from the state government to eligible charities. The state does this by authorizing eligible charities like UCP Heartland, to offer qualified donors a 50% tax credit on gifts over $1,000. We are excited to offer this opportunity to our supporters.
For more information on tax credits or our Employment Resources Program, email us at [email protected]
You can make a greater charitable difference and receive tax benefits at the same time!
UCP Heartland is pleased to announce, effective January 1, 2022, we have been awarded Neighborhood Assistance Program (NAP) tax benefits, a great tax credit incentive for Missouri business and corporate tax payers. To receive NAP tax credits for a donation, a donor must be one of the following:
Individual Partner in a Partnership
Individual reporting income from rents or royalties
Limited Liability Corporation or Partnership
Charitable organization exempt from Federal Income Tax
Here’s how it works:
- A donation of $1,000 or more to UCP Heartland supporting our statewide Employment Services Program will qualify for NAP tax credits.
- UCP Heartland will provide a simple application for you to complete and return to us.
- We will validate all forms and forward them to the MO Department of Economic Development.
- The DED will process the application and send you the Certificate of Eligibility and MO tax credit form for your State tax return.
- UCP Heartland will accept donations in the form of cash, check, credit card, publicly traded stocks, or bonds.
- Tax credits may be used for the tax year in which the donation is made or may be carried forward 5 consecutive years.
Click the link below to begin the process of claiming your NAP tax credits by completing the Missouri Department of Economic Development Application.
For more information about UCP Heartland and your ways to give, please call our Development Office at 636-227-6030.